Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
This event is completely sold out.
Go big for Fat Tuesday at thi...
Tuesday Feb 9, 2016 - 7:00pm-10:00pm, 1 person are in
Jazz Bridge presents their “Second Wednesdays Neighborhood Conc...
Wednesday Feb 10, 2016 - 8:00pm-9:30pm, 1 person are in
After an amazing fourth year strutting in the Mummers New Year's ...
Wednesday Feb 10, 2016 - 8:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Philadelphia events »
New York Sports Bar in Philly
1330 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
1. Reading Terminal Market (6 fans)
"The best, freshest, and liveliest public market"
2. Valanni (3 fans)
Gay-popular Mediterranean-Latin Fusion
3. Mixto (5 fans)
South Beach Style
4. Alma de Cuba (1 fans)
Upscale Latin American cuisine
5. Hinge Cafe & Art House (3 fans)
Art, culinary and otherwise