Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Saturday Nov 1, 2014 - 5:00pm
A Variety Hour featuring Drag Superstar, Pissi Myles, at the beautiful L'etage (624 Bainbridge Street). Doors open at 7pm, Showtime's at 8pm. Come see a gaggl...
turlik01, rosiemarie, mapomante, AKweli are going to ►►November Back 2 Basics: DJ Showcase Round 2!!!◄◄ @ Tabu Lounge
- more (1000+)
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
A Variety Hour featuring Drag Superstar, Pissi Myles, at the beau...
Saturday Nov 1, 2014 - 5:00pm, 7 people are in
PRIDE Bingo is the primary fundraiser for Delaware Pride Inc. a n...
Saturday Nov 1, 2014 - 6:00pm-9:00pm, 4 people are in
Regardless of the chill in the air, the dance floor is HOT month ...
Sunday Nov 2, 2014 - 6:00pm-11:00pm, 4 people are in
See all Philadelphia events »
Old City - 201 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. Woody's (94 fans)
Must stop lounge/dance bar
2. Bike Stop (48 fans)
Four level leather/Levi's bar
3. Tavern on Camac (48 fans)
Casual and friendly pub and piano bar--with dance bar upstairs
4. Sisters Restaurant & Nightclub (41 fans)
Philly's popular girl bar
5. Voyeur Nightclub (40 fans)
Cool, stylish 3-floor dance bazaar