Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
Black Boyz Rock Ent.
"THE OPEN BAR PARTY"
Sunday Feb 7, 2016 - 10:00pm-3:00am, 4 people are in
Celebrate the Chinese New Year at the #RothmanRink with performan...
Sunday Feb 7, 2016 - 1:00pm-4:00pm, 1 person are in
Free event! Guests not only will be able to sample classic Nawlin...
Sunday Feb 7, 2016 - 11:00am-1:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Philadelphia events »
9461 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. Woody's (94 fans)
Must stop lounge/dance bar
2. Bike Stop (48 fans)
Four level leather/Levi's bar
3. Tavern on Camac (48 fans)
Casual and friendly pub and piano bar--with dance bar upstairs
4. Voyeur Nightclub (40 fans)
Cool, stylish 3-floor dance bazaar
5. ICandy (32 fans)
Shiny new ICandy