Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Sunday Oct 12, 2014 - 12:00pm-6:00pm
The largest national Coming Out event in the world! Main Stage is located at 13th and Locust....
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
What says summer more than hanging out at the drive-in watching m...
Wednesday Aug 27, 2014 , 4 people are in
If you enjoyed watching the first history-making cycle of Philade...
Tuesday Sep 16, 2014 - 9:00pm, 6 people are in
Join the Temple University LGBTQ Alumni Society for our second Ha...
Tuesday Sep 16, 2014 - 5:00pm-8:00pm, 2 people are in
See all Philadelphia events »
Shiny new ICandy
Washington Square West - 254 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA
1. Reading Terminal Market (6 fans)
"The best, freshest, and liveliest public market"
2. Mixto (5 fans)
South Beach Style
3. Hinge Cafe & Art House (3 fans)
Art, culinary and otherwise
4. Lolita (4 fans)
BYOT--Tequila, that is
5. Valanni (3 fans)
Gay-popular Mediterranean-Latin Fusion