Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
POPULAR EVENT THIS WEEK
Saturday Oct 4, 2014 - 7:00pm-10:00pm
It's that time of year!! Philadelphia's 5th annual amateur drag party, the Beauty Ball 2014, has been confirmed for Saturday, October 4th, from 7pm-10pm at the ...
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
The beautiful L'etage, with Josh Schonewolf and Daniel Palmieri, ...
Tuesday Sep 30, 2014 - 6:00pm-9:30pm, 3 people are in
Come meet grassroots groups from throughout the region at On the ...
Tuesday Sep 30, 2014 - 5:30pm-7:30pm, 3 people are in
The Final 3 Contestants of the 18 that we started with are here a...
Wednesday Oct 1, 2014 - 10:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Philadelphia events »
Shiny new ICandy
Washington Square West - 254 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA
POPULAR ARTS & CULTURE
1. Academy of Music (3 fans)
Lovely 19th century performance hall
2. Philadelphia Museum of Art (3 fans)
World class art museum
3. Ghost Tour of Philadelphia (3 fans)
Explore the spookier side of Philly
4. Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts (3 fans)
Philly's beloved performing arts center
5. Philadelphia Gay Men's Chorus (3 fans)
Popular local chorus