Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
Have you been wondering when we would get back to our pop-up root...
Saturday Aug 29, 2015 , 1 person are in
We are going to grab a table and hang out at Frankford Hall, if y...
Sunday Aug 30, 2015 - 3:00pm-7:00pm, 1 person are in
Join us for a big finale for Dinner and a Movie under the Headhou...
Wednesday Sep 2, 2015 - 6:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Philadelphia events »
New York Sports Bar in Philly
1330 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
1. Reading Terminal Market (6 fans)
"The best, freshest, and liveliest public market"
2. Valanni (3 fans)
Gay-popular Mediterranean-Latin Fusion
3. Mixto (5 fans)
South Beach Style
4. Alma de Cuba (1 fans)
Upscale Latin American cuisine
5. Hinge Cafe & Art House (3 fans)
Art, culinary and otherwise