Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Saturday Nov 8, 2014 - 6:00pm-11:30pm
Join us for our 6th annual Philly Leather Pride Night as we celebrate our Equality! Jo Arnone will once again be commanding the auction so watch out... she's ge...
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
Please join us for this Party in Pink Zumbathon to raise money fo...
Sunday Oct 26, 2014 - 1:00pm-3:00pm, 1 person are in
Comedy witout any of that PC SH!T! The line up for the show can ...
Tuesday Oct 28, 2014 - 8:00pm, 1 person are in
World Ukulele Champion, Eric Jaffe and Philadelphia's Next Drag S...
Thursday Oct 30, 2014 - 9:00pm, 3 people are in
See all Philadelphia events »
Old City - 201 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
1. Alexander Inn (15 fans)
Popular boutique hotel located in the gayborhood
2. Loews Philadelphia (10 fans)
3. Independent Hotel (6 fans)
Charming boutique hotel
4. Philadelphia Marriott Downtown (4 fans)
Located in the heart of Philadelphia
5. Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City (4 fans)
City Center lodging