Liberty Bell Center
Photo by R. Kennedy for GPTMC
Philadelphia has long been known as a sleepy little town that gave birth to a nation. Gay Philadelphia is mostly centered in the gayborhood from Chestnut to Pine streets between 11th and Broad streets. Gay tourism is on the upswing thanks to a major marketing campaign highlighting the city's many virtues, and you... More
Woodys More Straight than GayWoodys used to be the go to place for gay men! The drinks, the parties, bartenders and doormen were all great at one point in time! I have dealt with both the racism and classism that happen on the regular here. Since its renovation the bar has attracted more straight females than anything and the bar seems to be catering more to them then their regulars that go there.
- more (1000+)
- Philadelphia Gay Bars & Clubs
- Philadelphia Recommended Restaurants
- Philadelphia Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Philadelphia Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Philadelphia Shops & Boutiques
- Philadelphia Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia Gyms & Spas
- Philadelphia Community Organizations
- Philadelphia Tours and Things to Do
Theatre Exile presents the Philadelphia premiere of erotic thrill...
Friday Feb 19, 2016
Escape The 1980s is the city's largest room escape game! Players ...
Wednesday May 4, 2016
The Phenomenal Animals Present:
THE BACCHAE: A Ritual Blood Sacr...
Wednesday Jun 22, 2016 , 1 person are in
See all Philadelphia events »
Old City - 201 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
1. Reading Terminal Market (6 fans)
"The best, freshest, and liveliest public market"
2. Valanni (3 fans)
Gay-popular Mediterranean-Latin Fusion
3. Mixto (5 fans)
South Beach Style
4. Alma de Cuba (1 fans)
Upscale Latin American cuisine
5. Hinge Cafe & Art House (3 fans)
Art, culinary and otherwise